Sister Lerin Bridges - Maryland Baltimore Mission

August 2009 - February 2011

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Transfer!

Sister Bridges was transfered out to a new area this past week.  She had a hard time leaving Petersburg because she loved her companion, the members and the investigators and the small town feel.  Here is part of her latest letter about her new circumstance.

My new area is KENT ISLAND!!!! Yes I'm on a legit Island in the Chesapeake Bay! It is so cool! My new comp is Sister Byers from Enoch, UT. She came out a transfer after me so now I'm suddenly a Senior Companion.... SCARY! There is a Branch here of about 50 active members. Sacrament meeting was so powerful yesterday. The spirit was so strong. The members are AMAZING!

Sis. Byers is very quiet and kind of awkward in a way so it is going to be interesting in the least to work together. I know the Lord has placed me here for a reason. Maybe it is to get me ready to train. I have already had to rely on the Lord more than ever. It has been hard for me to be so far away from Sis. Lindsey and be in a new area. Adapting to change is not one of my best features. We live with some members which I think will be such a blessing considering my companion is going to be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment